Customised training maximises the impact of your training dollar by ensuring you get exactly what you need
Object Training can create customised courses to meet your specific needs. These can include:
- a variety of modules from existing courses, and
- case studies and examples that are specific to your project/work environment.
This ensures participants get exactly what they need, when they need it, with maximum impact.
How can we do this?
Unlike other training organisations, we develop software with the technologies that we teach because we are part of an organisation that specialises in building component-based systems. This means that we write our own training material using relevant and practical examples from our extensive project experience and exposure to our customer needs.
Our course customisation process involves a pre-training Skills and Needs Analysis to establish information such as:
- What does your company do?
- What are your training requirements?
- What will your team use the training for?
- What are your team’s responsibilities, main activities and tasks, etc?
- What kinds of projects is the company currently implementing or planning to implement?
- Are there any examples of your work you’d like to bring to the course?
- What tools and technologies does your company work with?
- What phases of software development is your company involved in (e.g. requirements, architecture, development, testing, etc)?
- What methodologies does your company use?
- How will you judge if the training has been successful?