We want you to feel secure when visiting our site and are committed to maintaining your privacy when doing so.
- We are also committed to complying with the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act, 2000 which commenced in December 2001.
- The information you provide to us is only used by Object Training and our parent Object Consulting and we do not disclose information provided by you to third parties.
- We may e-mail customers who make a query or register for a course on this site, or those with which we or our parent company have an existing relationship with, to inform them of various events such as sales and promotions.
- We respect that not all customers wish to receive this information, and will always ensure that such e-mails give customers the ability to opt out of receiving future e-mails.
- Our site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy provisions or the content of any internet sites that are linked to our internet site.